We are looking for personalities who are willing to provide service with enthusiasm and passion for all matters relating to our company.
Start in July 2022 or by appointment.
- The high-quality preparation and presentation of dishes in compliance with our service standards
- Allocation and management of the assigned employees at your post
- Responsible for compliance with hygiene regulations
- A completed professional training as a cook
- Professional experience in the kitchens of first class hotels or restaurants
- High level of quality, hygiene and service awareness
- Think and act cost-consciously
- Communicative personality with a high level of guest and service orientation
- Attractive remuneration well above the KV minimum basic salary
- Either 5- or 6-day week contract
- Numerous discounts and training opportunities
- High quality staff catering
- Staff accommodation in the new team house (including free WiFi)
- Secure job in the first-class hotel industry | Liebherr Group
- Excellent location: the best infrastructure, numerous leisure activities in the immediate vicinity
Ingrid Muxel, Managing Director
Hotel Löwen Schruns GmbH
We look forward to your application!Questions about the job offer? Feel free to contact us.